Canberra Pro-Fit Health Club Hotel Gym
Enjoy complimentary access to our fully equipped, onsite hotel gym in Canberra
Keeping up a fitness regime on the go may seem like a near impossible task. But there’s no excuse for falling off the wagon when you stay at Crowne Plaza Canberra. Not when we offer state of the art onsite fitness facilities including cardio equipment, weights studio, group fitness classes and outdoor heated pool, all complimentary for hotel guests.
Work out at the private and exclusive Pro-Fit Health Club, located on the Glebe Park level of Crowne Plaza Canberra. Enjoy the friendly, inviting atmosphere and take advantage of attentive, personalised service that far surpasses the kind of service you would receive in a large, public gym. For optimum results, personal training and health assessments are available at a charge.
Pro-Fit Health Club’s state of the art facilities include:
- Cardio theatre with three plasma TVs, treadmills, rowing machines, cross trainers, steppers, spin bikes and exercise bikes
- Weights studio with free weights and pin-loaded machines
- Outdoor 20m heated lap pool
- Executive testing centre for health assessments, nutritional consultations and more (charges apply)
- Expert personal trainers (charges apply)
- Large and hygienic changing rooms with secure lockers
- Lunchtime group fitness classes (charges apply)
To achieve the very best health and fitness results, complement your workout regime with a healthy, balanced diet. Our Body & Soul in-room dining menu has been designed in consultation with expert nutritionists to offer you healthy and delicious meals in the comfort of your Crowne Plaza Canberra guestroom. Choose from a range of high protein, high omega 3, low GI and low carbohydrate, gluten free and vegetarian meals and snacks.
24 hours in Canberra
The team behind Excuse Me Waiter share their top Canberra tips and some suggestions to make the most of a short visit to the National Capital.